To pass on the credit card fee, merchants have to comply with the contractual rules required by the card brands (such as Visa and MasterCard) as a condition of accepting their cards.
- The merchant must be registered with the card brands. Our team completes each registration on your behalf
- Our team provides you with all necessary signage, keeping customers informed—and keeping you compliant.
- The amount of the credit card fee must not exceed 4%, and the merchant must not profit from the credit card fee. Our solution passes on a 3.5% card fee and submits to the card brands for you, you receive 100% of your sale.
- Our solution produces a receipt that itemizes the credit card fee.
- Our solution automatically detects when a debit card is entered and applies no fee to consumer making you compliant.